Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hot off the "Press"

Ms V is thankful for all the wonderful friends, willing to help in a clutch.  

Ms. V has been receiving some questions about the process.

What is a pledged delegate?

Pledged delegates are elected, with the understanding that they will support a particular candidate at the convention. A candidate for the Democratic nominee must win a majority of combined delegate votes at the Democratic National Convention.  If elected as a pledged delegate, I will vote for President Barrack H. Obama as the Democratic nominee.

What is the role of a pledged delegate?
According the information provided by the DC Democratic Party, a pledged delegate will attend various constituency meetings as well as daily plenary session of the convention.  In addition, delegates will begin their day with a meeting of state of the delegation.

Who can vote for you?
If you are a registered Democrat and live in District 2 (Wards 3, 4, 5 and 7), you are eligible to vote for me.  Voting will take place on Saturday March 3, 2012 at the University of the District of Columbia Auditorium from 10-2pm

I already pledged my support, how many people can I vote for?
In District 2, you'll be able to vote for 3 men and 4 women.


  1. I would vote for you and not just because your pretty. But i am registered a republican.

  2. I appreciate the "vote" and the compliment.