Tuesday, February 21, 2012

DC Democrats Vote for Ms V!!!

Dear District 2 (Wards 3, 4, 5, and 7) Democrats, please vote for me as a Pledged Delegate for President Obama's 2012 Campaign.

Saturday March 3, 2012
University of the District of Columbia Auditorium
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM

I have the pleasure of serving DC as a member of the Hillcrest Community Civic Association Board and as one of the DC representatives on the Transportation Planning Board's Citizen Advisory Council.  I'm a Ward 7 resident and co-owner of a DC-Based business.  To learn more about me, please visit my personal website www.veronicao.com

Your support and the opportunity to represent the District of Columbia at the Democratic National Convention is important to me.   If you don't live in District 2, please help spread the word to your friends and family.

 For more information, please feel free to contact me at veronica@veronicao.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment