Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Be Heard..... Take Survey for Interim Uses at Skyland

The Skyland saga continues.... BUT at least something is happening. Demolition could start as early as the Fall of this year with development starting 18-24 months later. The Office of the Deputy Mayor's for Planning and Economic Development is currently requesting community input for how to use the property in the interim period between demolition development.

Ms V took the survey already. I'd like to see things that bring the community together like a farmer's market or an area for movie night. I doubt my idea will go over well, but I put in the comments I'd like to see a fenced in dog play area. Never hurts to ask.

Tell DMPED what YOU want to see. Here is the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Skyland

No comments:

Post a Comment