Monday, October 25, 2010

More Presents

Earlier this month Santa and his elves left us a gift in the Fairfax Village Parking lot. Over the weekend we got another gift, a black Nissan Maxima with Maryland tags. I'm not much of a car person, but I would guess it a late 90s earlier 2000s model. The car was stopped on the 3800 Block of V Street. A neighbor called the police after it was left idling for over an hour. Yes, idling, which means on top of our new car we also got the bonus gifts of Nitrogen Oxides and Volatile Organic Compounds, which are two of six criteria pollutants heavily regulated by the US EPA. (Miss V fact: I used to do air quality analysis for transportation projects). I didn't stick around, so I don't know if it was stolen or not, but MPD went through every inch of the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment