Sunday, October 31, 2010

From drab to fab

Fort Davis Shopping Center is almost done. Here is a look back when construction started this summer. It is amazing how giving the facade improvement has completely transformed this shopping center from drab to fab. It seems the main thing they have left is to hang some signs and some last minute landscaping. Miss V prays we can get a cafe/coffeehouse.

In the five years that I have lived in Fairfax Village, I have been to this shopping center one time, which was this summer to attend a meeting with some ANC 7B Commissioners. I knew there was a mini-mart here, but I never had a desire to walk up to the shopping center to check it out. The shopping center looks more inviting and I'm actually looking forward to going back to check out the Mini-Mart. I couldn't go in today since I had my pups with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment