Friday, September 17, 2010

How I'm feeling

After last night's ANC meeting and everything else that has been happening behind the scenes, Miss V is frustrated beyond belief. The one thing about me (which probably would make me a horrible politician) is I'm a straight shooter. If I'm asking a question it's because I want the answer. I'm not trying to make anyone look bad nor do I have a hidden agenda. Miss V is very much a what you see is what you get. I don't BS anyone and I don't take BS from anyone.


  1. The behavior by some of the ANC commissioners at last night's ANC 7B meeting was appalling and unprofessional. Also, ANC 7B should stick to the time allotted for each agenda item. If the ANC7B meetings continue to be facilitated in this manner (and disrespect my time), I can not justify why I should attend a meeting.

  2. Absolutely unprofessional. I'm glad one of the residents said something about it.

  3. Sorry, I was unable to attend...sounds like it went in a whole different direction. Do you care to recap what happened at the meeting (on your blog) or do you need a moment to yourself? If so, I understand. ;-)

    We need you!!!