Thursday, August 26, 2010

SOS = Save our Substation: Mendo's Staff Responds

I may not agree with all Mendelson's legislative policies, but I think he has one of (if not THE) best staff in the Wilson Building. Since I started reaching out to him last November, I've gotten to know and respect his staff. In less than 24 hours after my email to Mendelson and posting my email on my blog, TWO of his staffers contacted me to address some of my requests. His Administrative Assistant contacted me to get the information about existing community meetings so she can coordinate Mendelson's attendance. The Administrative Assistant for the Committee on Public Safety and Judiciary contacted me to inform me the public hearing was pushed back from 12:00 to 4:00 PM on the same day. Many of the residents here work downtown, so they can stop by the hearing on the way home from work.

At least I know someone's staff is paying attention to our concerns. Now if I can get answers to my questions, I'll be a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment