I looked at the voter turn out for the 2002, 2004, 2006, and 2008 elections available on the DC Board of Elections and Ethics website... Here are some truths:
- In 2004 and 2008 primary election Ward 7 had the 2nd highest voter turn-out, respectively.
- In 2006, Ward 7 had the 4th highest voter turn-out.
- In the general elections from 2002-2006, Ward 7 had the 5th for highest voter turn-out.
- In the 2008 general elections, Ward 7 had the 4th highest voter turn-out.
- Ward 7 has the 4th highest number of registered voters (as of July 2010)