Monday, July 19, 2010

Ward 7 Straw Poll

Ward 7 Democrats and DC Democratic Women Host
Council Chair and Mayoral Forum and Straw Poll
Saturday July 24, 2010
8:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Fort Davis Community Center (3 blocks from Fairfax Village)
1400 41st ST SE

  • 8:30 - 9:15 AM Continental Breakfast and Registration
  • 9:45 - 11:00 AM Council Chair Forum
  • 11:15 AM - 12:30 PM Mayoral Forum
  • 12:00 - 2:30 PM Straw Poll
Miss V will miss the Straw Poll due to a prior engagement. Even if I was available I probably wouldn't vote because I'm VERY undecided in every race. Yes, as politically active as I am, I have no idea who I'd vote for if I had to vote today. I believe that the Straw Poll is going to draw the decided voters. As I talk to more and more of my neighbors, I strongly believe there is a HIGH number of undecided voters in Ward 7 for the Mayoral and Chairman races. No one is really talking at the at-large race.

No comments:

Post a Comment