Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mea Culpa

Miss V apologizes for disappearing on you. With so much going in our community, my thoughts were all over the place. I had a step away from it all for a few days to clear my head. Over the next few weeks, be prepared to see Miss V take her analysis of life to a whole new level. I will say some things that will make people uncomfortable, but some times you have to shake things up to get the conversation started.

I have to issue a "mea culpa" to DPW. I made fun of them for wasting gas by constantly circulating my block. Usually there is NO parking after 9pm, not even the illegal space. However, in the last week, I've come home after 11 pm, to find 4-5 parking spaces. I don't know if there is a direct correlation or not, but since DPW has be cruising through the Village, there is more street parking at night. Maybe DPW is keeping the riff-raff away. **shrug**

No comments:

Post a Comment