Saturday, January 23, 2010

Chaos and Disorder??

In the three short months that I have been President of Fairfax Village IV HOA, I have dealt with more drama than a season of Real Housewives of Atlanta. Part of the issue is that we are too tribal over here. I know I mentioned this before, but we have seven HOAs under one Community Association. Did you miss that??? That means seven HOA boards... One Community Association Board. TRIBAL. My board is the only full HOA board. The CA hasn't had quorum at a meeting in months.

The President of the Community Association resigned today. Most people keep it simple. Not our little melodramatic President (ahem... former President). No need to get in the nitty gritty of the letter, but let's just say there was name calling, mentions of conspiracies, a review of her accomplishments as President, and ends with a warning not to listen to unqualified people. ***shaking my head***

The Community Association is in shambles (okay maybe now I'm be dramatic...). In all seriousness, we need to rebuild the organization. I can't reveal my hand, but there will be more surprises in the coming months. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment