Thursday, December 10, 2009

Side-Eye

I sounded the alarm to blast Commissioner Eddie Rhodes with emails in support of Ray's the Steaks East River. After some of us received phone calls from Commissioner Rhodes saying that I was putting out false information, I provided the facts. Today, I provide THE letter dated October 20, 2009 from the ANC 7A President in support of Ray's the Steaks East River.

Commissioner Rhodes is well within his right to speak on behalf of his residents. However, why was this not done at the October ANC 7A Meeting when this was discussed? Just saying...

Needless to say... Allegedly, this issue will be brought up at tonight's (12/10) meeting. If you can attend, the meeting is at 6:30 pm at 3839 Minnesota Avenue (East River Bagel) NE, Washington, DC. Believe me, I'm working hard to move things around in my schedule so I can attend. Whether I attend or not, I'll try to give a recap tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. LMAO!! I love the photo with this post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome "side eye" pic! RIP Golden Girl Sophia (Estelle Getty). Tonight's meeting will be an eventful, fun-filled evening...

    ReplyDelete