Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Should I hold my breath???

One of the reasons I decided to move to Fairfax Village, was the promise of the Skyland Development. Well, it's 4.5 years later and I'm still looking at the same grungy buildings. I can't complain too much, since their some residents who have been waiting since day 1.

On the Hillcrest website they have an article written by Hunter Gorbinson called "What will it take to finally get the Skyland Project Open?" Great article. I mean it is like watching grass grow. I big question is who is going to be the anchor tenant. I know that residents (including myself) will lose it, if it is Walmart. The last community meeting, Walmart was mentioned and it was pretty after that.

At any rate... mark you calendars for the next bruha.

Public Hearing Zoning Commission
On December 10, 2009 at 6:30 PM. There will be a public meeting with the Zoning Commission to be held at One Judiciary Square located at 441 4th Street, NW Room 220 South, Washington, DC 2001. If you have any questions please contact Sam J. Rank of The Rappaport Companies via srank@rappaportco.com or phone (571) 382 -1236.

No comments:

Post a Comment