Monday, November 30, 2009

Busy Week in the Village

Two "big" events this week in Fairfax Village. Before I get into those events, I want to point out the ridiculousness of having NINE different homeowners associations within the span of three City blocks.... Yes, although all the buildings in the Village are identical, there are nine HOAs. Seven of the Nine HOAs comprise the Community Association. Layers for no reason... just saying.

I will admit that I've never attended a Community Association meeting, but the more I talk to my neighbors the more I think I need to attend. A few little birdies told me there is some tomfoolery going on... You KNOW I don't like tomfoolery. I will more than likely attend.

Side note... Councilmember-at-Large candidate, Clark Ray, may be joining us. AND interestingly enough I received an email from incumbent Councilmember-at-Large Mendelson's office inquiring about the security walk *** raises brow*** This could be interesting. I wasn't planning to attend, but this may be worth me making a cameo appearance.

Community Association Meeting
Tuesday December 1, 2009
6:30 PM at the Management Office
3909-A Pennsylvania Ave

Fairfax Village Security Walk
Friday, December 4, 2009
5:30 PM at the Management Office
3909-A Pennsylvania Ave

No comments:

Post a Comment