Tuesday, September 22, 2009

We’ll take a blood sample too.

I haven’t blogged much over the last few days, because I’m trying to nurse two sick dogs back to health. It is times like this that I miss the Southeast Animal Hospital. It used to be the blue building on thee site where the new project The Grays on Penn Ave is going. All of the animal hospitals in DC are located in NW. There is a vet clinic in Capitol Hill, but I’ve heard mixed reviews, so what is a girl to do? Drive to Alexandria.

Needless to say, I was trying to find a photo of the Southeast Animal Hospital and I found myself on the developers website for The Grays on Penn Ave. I was nosing around the website (which didn’t take long given the lack of content) and happen upon the rental applications. The application is FIFTEEN pages. Yesh. I don’t even think I filled out that much paperwork for my mortgage application.

1 comment:

  1. there is a vet clinic of some sort on MLK near the intersection with W Street SE ... can't vouch for it but I know it exists

    ReplyDelete