Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Want to Get in Shape???

I want to take a moment out of my thought provoking blogging for completely shameless promotion. As part of my side hustle, I own Veronica-O!, LLC, which is a small business dedicated to bringing holistic fitness to minority communities, specifically Wards 7 and 8. Check out to learn more (website is still under transition as I recently restructured the business from the original intent.)

Starting on September 19, 2009, I will be running CrossFit classes on Saturday morning in Fort Dupont Park. Class will be every Saturday Morning (rain or shine) from 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM from September 19 - October 31st. The CrossFit program is a strength and conditioning program designed for universal scalability making it the perfect fitness program for any committed individual regardless of experience or age. For more information check out CrossFit Force Majeure.

No comments:

Post a Comment