Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Buy Ward 7 and 8 Campaign

Over the weekend, I was thinking of all the money that I spend in other jurisdictions. I decided as a challenge, to "put my money where my mouth is". LOL. I will only spend money in Ward 7 and 8 for the entire month of July (well I'm starting tomorrow... no time like the present), with the exception of when I am on vacation (of course). If we want to see change in Ward 15, we need to invest our money in Ward 15. While I am only one person and its only one month and a day (for now), that is still money that is staying in River East.

I will document my experiences both positive and negative. I will highlight the amenities we have and the ones we lack. I will also keep a running tab on the total amount I spend.


No comments:

Post a Comment